A collection of some work I have done in the past for school, fun or for profit. Some of these works are Works In Progress which will have a wip label next to them.
I currently serve as an Engineering Manager for healthcare startup CareCloud where I oversee development of CareCloud’s Community project.
- Designed and developed a JS chat client utilizing Strophe.js and Spine to connect to an eJabberd XMPP server. This system is currently used by over 300 users on a daily basis.
- Designed and developed a push notification prototype utilized to notify users of events that they are subscribe to.
- Designed and developed messaging system –a watered down version of a web-based email client.
- Designed and developed a number of jQuery plugins for use in our social network system.
- Developed web usercontrols to support Dell.com next gen. requirements using C#, ASP.Net 3.5 and a proprietary framework; allowing content authors to customize their properties with ease and fast turnaround, while maintaining a unified global UX.
I worked for Alienware from February 2008 until being transitioned to the Dell team. During my tenure I designed and developed frameworks utilized to develop the most recent version of Alienware’s website, using a combination of technologies such as CSS, XHTML, C# and Actionscript. Analyzed potential benefits from using the latest technology and/or methods to improve performance and UX.
- Developed reusable modules based on a combination of XHTML and C# to be used on different areas of the website reducing project turnaround time and complexity.
- Designed and developed the framework utilized to build interactive product demos using Flash and Actionscript 3.0; allowing design flexibility, globalization and reducing turnaround time by more than 80%.
- Designed and developed RIA that allows users to create wallpapers online, increasing brand exposure and thus growing the brand’s equity.